About the site
This website is an e-commerce platform that allows business users to display and sell products, and also allows companies and individuals to purchase a variety of products. We reserve the right to introduce new services and to update or withdraw any of the services, at our sole discretion without any liability.
You are entitled to register as a buyer or seller and benefit from the Services if you meet the following eligibility criteria:
You must be of legal age to be able to purchase products in Yemen.
To be able to provide an address in Sana’a.
To have a registered commercial company and commercial registry in accordance with the official laws in Yemen.
Have a valid trade license.
You can provide proof of authorization for individuals who register on or use the Site.
Provide proof of identity to the authorized person.
You acknowledge and agree that additional requirements may apply to some categories of Products.
To register on the site, we will need to provide some information, and your registration on the site will not be accepted if the necessary information is not provided to us. We reserve the right to refuse any registration without giving reasons. We may also carry out the necessary verifications to confirm your identity and registration requirements.
When you use or access the Services, you agree to the following:
It is your responsibility to maintain privacy and to restrict access to and use of your account and password, and you agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account name and password.
You agree to notify us immediately of any unauthorized use of your password or account or any other breach of the Site’s secure use standards.
Provide complete, true, accurate and current information about yourself and your use of the Services as determined by us.
Not disclose to third parties (except as required or specified by us) the user information provided to you.
Cooperate with requests from us for additional information regarding your eligibility and use of our Services.
When you use or access the Services, you agree that you will not:
Post, post or upload any inappropriate or prohibited content or materials on our site, including:
• Content or materials that are not morally or religiously inappropriate in any way.
• Content or materials that do not comply with local law, Islamic law, rules, morals, values, etiquette and traditions.
• Content or materials that may threaten national security.
• Content or materials that may promote or frame gambling.
• Securities, including stocks, bonds, sukuk, or any other securities or any of the assets.
• Live or dead creatures and/or any part of any animal that has been kept or preserved by any industrial or natural means.
• Any of the weapons.
• Alcohol, tobacco products, narcotics, psychotropic substances, hypnotic substances, intoxicants of any kind, and medical drugs.
• To the best of your knowledge, materials that are defective, false, damaged, misleading, or may cause harm when normally used for the benefit or health of another user of the Site.
• Non-transferable vouchers.
• Publish counterfeit or stolen material.
• Break or circumvent the law, or breach any of the rights of a third party or our systems, policies, or decisions relating to your account status.
• Use the Services if you no longer meet the eligibility criteria, are unable to form legally binding contracts, or have your account temporarily or indefinitely suspended.
• You do not pay for the products you have purchased, unless there is a legal reason to do so in any of our policies.
• Do not deliver to customers the products you have sold (if applicable), unless there is a legal reason for your position and is stated in any of our policies.
• Using the contact information provided to you during a transaction through the site to try to increase your sales outside the site or through other sites.
• Manipulate the price of any products.
• Interfering with other users’ private lists.
• Take any action that would reduce the site’s rating and rating systems.
• Post false, inaccurate, misleading, deceptive, defamatory or similar content.
• Transfer your account to another party without our prior written consent.
• Posting unsolicited messages or electronic correspondence or the like.
• Distribute viruses or any other technologies that may harm our services or the interests or property of other users.
Breach is prohibited:
• Laws regarding copyright, trademark, patent, morality, advertising, database, and/or any other intellectual property rights (collectively, “Intellectual Property Rights”) that relate to or are licensed to us.
• Any of the intellectual property rights related to third parties.
• Collecting information about users without obtaining their consent.
• Or circumvent any of the technical procedures that we follow to provide the Services.
Intellectual property rights
• You agree that you may not use our Trademarks without our prior written consent.
Warranties, undertakings and representations
You warrant, warrant and represent that:
• Full compliance to continue operating in accordance with applicable laws, regulations, and regulations, including but not limited to compliance with legislation relating to privacy laws and content regulation.
• Any governmental laws, rules, regulations or guidelines to which you are subject.
• Any of the other agreements to which you are a party or which you have to comply with.
• Any content that you provide as part of your use of the Services and of any products you list does not infringe the rights of any third party anywhere in the world, including but not limited to any intellectual property rights (whether registered or not).
• In accordance with the Terms, the Services are provided to you on an “as is” basis without warranties, representations or representations. WE DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, REPRESENTATIONS OR REPRESENTATIONS OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS, IMPLIED OR ADDITIONAL, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION ALL WARRANTIES, REPRESENTATIONS OR REPRESENTATIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR THE CONTENT for a specific or general purpose, not to infringe or violate any rights, or that our Services are secure, free from defects, will operate without failure, be timely, or generally.
• Furthermore, although we try to be as accurate as possible, we do not guarantee that product descriptions or other content of any Service will be accurate, complete, reliable, current, or error-free. In addition – and based on being a buyer – you agree that we are not responsible for examining or testing the lists or the content of the services provided by us or by third parties, and that you will not attempt to hold us responsible for any errors or defects in any of the lists. As a seller, you are responsible for reviewing the accuracy of the content within your listings and you will not attempt to hold us or the content/brochure providers responsible for errors or inaccuracies.
Liability and compensation
• Fraud, including fraud, committed by this party.
• Death or personal injury as a result of such party’s negligence.
• Any of the other responsibilities that cannot be limited or exempted in accordance with applicable law.
In addition to the extent permitted by applicable law, we (including the Company, its subsidiaries, affiliates, directors, officers, agents, employees, suppliers, subcontractors, or licensors) shall not be liable, and you acknowledge that you will not We shall not be liable for any damage or loss arising directly or indirectly from:
• The content or other information you provide when you use the Services.
• Your use of, or inability to use, the Services.
• Pricing, shipping, coordination, or any other instructions provided by us.
• Delay or interruption in the provision of services.
• Viruses or other malicious software found through access to the Services.
• The existence of errors in the services, malfunctions or inaccuracies in any way.
• Damage to your device through the use of products sold on the Site or through our Services.
• The content or the actions or inactions of third parties using our services.
• Comment or any other actions we take in connection with your use of the Services.
• How long or how your listings appear in search results.
• The price at which the product was sold on the site and the original shipping rates.
• The amount of the disputed fees, provided that their value does not exceed the total amount of the fees that were paid to us during the 14-day period preceding the action that led to the liability.
• You agree to indemnify and hold us harmless, including to indemnify and hold harmless our Company, its subsidiaries, subsidiaries, directors, officers, agents, employees, suppliers, subcontractors and licensors relating to our Company or its parent, subsidiaries and affiliates from and against any losses, damages and expenses (including legal fees and attorneys’ fees) (“Claims”) arising out of:
– Any claims or demands made by third parties as a result of your use of the Services.
Violate any applicable laws, including but not limited to data protection or anti-spam laws.
The manner in which you use our services, including but not limited to the content you post, the products you list or your trademarks that infringes any of the intellectual property rights of others or your content is defamatory, slanderous, defamatory or otherwise in violation of any Other rights (including privacy rights) relating to third parties (including other users of the Sites).
suspension, termination or cancellation
Without prejudice to any rights or remedies or without any liability to you, we shall have the right to limit, suspend or withdraw your access to or use of the Services, cancel the order of any products and/or delete the content submitted by you in our sole discretion. For the avoidance of doubt, any amounts paid and received by us in connection with a canceled product order will be refunded.
Subsidiaries of Laser Information Technology
Laser Information Technology and/or its affiliates (“Laser and its partners”) make Site features, products and other services available to you when you use or subscribe as a buyer and/or seller on the Site. “affiliate” means, in relation to a particular person, any company that directly or indirectly controls, is controlled by, or is under common control with the company and the person.
To enhance your experience across the Site and with Laser Information Technology affiliates, you hereby agree that we may create additional services, functions and/or accounts on your behalf, using the information you provide to us on the Site.
Force Majeure: Neither party shall be liable for any loss, damage, delay or non-performance arising as a result of acts beyond the control of any of the parties whether such action could be foreseeable (such as acts of God and actions of the legislative, judicial or regulatory authorities of either the federal or local government jurisdiction, actions of any of our subcontractors or any third party supplier of goods or services to us, labor disturbances, or the complete interruption of electric R or economic boycott).
Communication: You can contact us via e-mail, through our social networking sites, or live chat on the site.
Continuation of Enforcement: All provisions that are provided to survive or which by their nature apply after termination of the contract will remain in effect after the termination or suspension of your membership in the site.