These five add-ons are important additions to webmasters that make it easier for them to manage their sites, identify gaps and protect their sites from potential risks. I advise all webmasters to download these tools in full and use them in the Firefox browser. Some webmasters may not be using the Firefox browser. For this reason, I recommend the owners of sites to use Firefox browser. At least to use these tools.
These are the five important tools for webmasters
1. Tamper Data: Through this tool you can review and modify http / https in the header of the page and also on POST Parameters, to track the response time for http response / requests.
2. HackBar: This tool is a tool that will help you to identify SQL Injections, XSS … and this tool is not to implement exploits or to teach you how to hack sites and develop the main goal of this tool is to help developers to protect their code. This tool is important for webmasters to detect gaps and protect their sites.
3. XSS Me: This tool is used to test XSS loopholes. This tool works by sending html forms and replacing html model variables with other variables to execute an XSS attack. The tool does not hack passwords or attacks on firewalls.
4. SQL Inject Me: This tool is used to test the location of SQL Injection gaps. This tool works by sending html forms and replacing form variables with exploits of SQL Injection loops that are applied automatically.
5. Groundspeed: allows the verification of input starting from the http protocol and some practical uses Groundspeed include changing hidden fields, drop down lists and others to a text field with the ability to remove the size and length of input fields and modify the event (Java) Verify the client side actually without removing it.
All these additions are important for webmasters to make their sites more productive and protected by strong protection.
You can download these important tools for webmasters as add-ons from the Firefox browser and to make it easier to download these add-ons visit the link below.