WordPress is a free php script for creating and managing websites. It is a free CMS that you can use, edit and copy as you like. WordPress is easy to use and supports standards. According to recent statistics, 25% of websites use the WordPress script. As the sites can redesign and prepare the WordPress script to suit the purpose of the site. WordPress Script can be used for a news site, personal site or company website. You can download wordpress.
There are many add-ons that provide you with everything you want to do in WordPress Script. Free and paid.
You can download different languages version of WordPress from this page, after the download you can install it on your server by following the method listed at the bottom of the page.
If you have already installed WordPress, you can switch the language via the language option on the General Settings page.
You can install WordPress using the famous installation wizard within 5 minutes !, If you are not familiar with modifying the file naming and editing you can skip the third step, the installation wizard will do this for you.
* Download the latest version of WordPress, if you have not already done so!
* Create a MySQL database (or MariaDB) on your web server, with a user who has access and edit permissions.
* (Optional) Find the wp-config-sample.php file and change its name to wp-config.php, then edit the file using any script editor and fill in database connection data.
* Move the folder contents to the path you want on your site.
* Run and follow the WordPress installation wizard by opening the link link in your browser.
The link in the official website