When you want to watch a movie or TV serial in a language other than the original, you can download subtitles. Subtitles are text files that contain the dialogue of the movie or serial, which is then displayed on the screen as the movie or serial is playing.
There are a number of websites, including Subscene. To download subtitles for a movie or serial, follow these steps:
- Go to the website where you want to download the subtitles.
- In the search bar, type the name of the movie or serial.
- Choose the language of the subtitles you want to download.
- Download the subtitles.
- Once the subtitles are downloaded, extract them from the compressed file (if necessary).
- Rename the subtitle file to match the exact name of the movie or serial file.
- Place the subtitle file in the same folder as the movie or serial file.
Once you have followed these steps, you should be able to play the movie or serial with subtitles. The specific steps for playing subtitles may vary depending on the media player you are using.
Here are some additional tips for downloading subtitles:
- Make sure that you from a reputable website. Some websites may contain malware or viruses.
- Be sure to download the subtitles for the correct version of the movie or serial. There may be different versions of the same movie or serial with different subtitles.
- If you are having trouble finding subtitles for a particular movie or serial, you can try searching for the subtitles in a different language. You can then translate the subtitles into your desired language using a translation service such as Google Translate.
I hope this information is helpful.
After downloading the movie or serial, be the example name: War.Machine.2017.720p.WEBRIP.DD5.1.x264-FGT.mkv
You can visit the website and use it.